Sunday 14 December 2008

Big Brother is watching you

Today I finally got the proof that linking to other sites does have an effect on my viewing number of my blog. Yesterday I linked to Silobreaker. - No I did not forget to link to Silobreaker now, I deliberately did not link to the site and that has a reason:

Yesterday I was writing that I find it quite hard to get used to Silobreaker. I linked to it, of course. Today I received an e-mail BY Silobreaker, asking me why I find it so hard. Now they are waiting for my reply and suggestions what to do better.

That was a shocking experience. They actually went on my blog and read my post. OK, I'm never going to say anything bad about anyone or anything anymore. They might read it and send me e-mails. That is scary.

photo published in Zeit

No comments: