Sunday 14 December 2008

Introduction to my Feature

photo taken from Lauren's blog

In the next five days I am going to publish a post each. Every feature will deal with Noth-American female singer-songwriters such as Paula Cole and Tori Amos. I did not want to end up writing a biography each. I also thought it would be too risky to review an album of each of these musicians, because I did not want to end up describing every single song - which would be boring.

That is why I decided to pick a song of each of these women for each day and analyse the lyrics, the music, the video and why this is a typical song of the musician.

I will also provide a youtube video and picture each as well as discussion boards or other blogs if available.

A day, a song has a similar concept. The blogger, even though he got stuck in 2008, was posting quite regularly in 2007 - a post each day. Each post was about a song and why the blogger likes it.

1 comment:

BlueCometCafe.com said...

I run a website that intoduces new talent.

Here's a video we shot of an American female singer-songwriter you should now about.

http://www.bluecometcafe.com/musicvideos/lelia_broussard/

Enjoy,

Tom@bluecometcafe.com